Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Rooney had a chance in the last seconds of added time on against Everton the other week and the daft twat nearly shot his load for what would have been a meaningless goal.......

An embarrassment.

His reaction when we took the lead summed him up. Absolute silence, followed by Neville saying he was bored. Only mentioned the crowd about 50,000 times as well. My dad is pretty much a premier league neutral, but he was yelling at Tyler throughout the game

To be fair to martin today, he showed zero emotion as well when Everton scored. I assume it's scum or nothing for him

quiet_riot said:
Always put Bluemoon's hatred of Tyler down to paranoia, but I'm really seeing it for myself this season. Oftentimes he sounds absolutely gutted when we score, and seems to be a one man campaign to shift the tide against us, every little incident he harps on about how we should be booked etc

It ain't just Bluemoon mate, look at RedCafé and they are all laughing about how obvious he is.

They share our sentiments with regards to all media outlets wishing Liverpool to win it.

BigOscar said:
His reaction when we took the lead summed him up. Absolute silence, followed by Neville saying he was bored. Only mentioned the crowd about 50,000 times as well. My dad is pretty much a premier league neutral, but he was yelling at Tyler throughout the game

I thought Neville was a **** too saying that....His yonner voice bores me silly...

Sky Blue said:
BigOscar said:

I thought Neville was a **** too saying that....His yonner voice bores me silly...
obviously gary chuckle had everton on his coupon...]
I couldn`t stop laughing when he said he was bored,he almost sounded like an ex girlfriend saying the current supermodel girlfriend was a dog...
keep sucking those lemons bitter red..

BigOscar said:
Absolutely disgraceful today.

souness redknapp tyler all disgraceful , we went to a team who have won 13 home games , and beat them ,and it hardly got a mention

Don't forget as well all of the camera facing people at Sky have ear pieces and are told what to say. It's the people at the top of Sky who want Liverpool to win it because it fits a 'romantic' narrative and they know that Liverpool winning it will appeal to millions of arm chair dippers and thus subscriptions increase.

They have Souness, Neville, Carragher and basically any pundit to attract United and Liverpool fans because they are the two most popular clubs and Sky have no duty to be impartial. They aren't the BBC, they are motivated by profit so if they annoy you unsubscribe and get a dish or watch online.

If you listen to the commentary when we scored our first goal against Liverpool, his tone of voice was one of oh shit they've scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.