Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

the commentary on fifa 13 on my xbox makes more sense sometimes. they can say what they want if we keep winning who gives a shit.

i noticed that both of their voices sounded far more excited when plzen attacked than us.

it was like we were playing an underdog from england, which everyone loves to see win so the commentators normally side with them, but we weren't, this was an english club in europe and all other english clubs get backed, especially the rags.

and ray wilkins just wants shooting.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I met Tyler briefly at a social event a few years ago and I would say he seemed mildly fond of City when I raised the subject., mainly brought about by his time as a commentator in the 1980's.
Bertie points? +1

The negativity towards us was poor. You could see then lads in the studio at half time were trying to re balance it a little. In the end Quin had no choice but to change his tune. I would have thought he had a soft spot for us. No chance.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I met Tyler briefly at a social event a few years ago and I would say he seemed mildly fond of City when I raised the subject., mainly brought about by his time as a commentator in the 1980's.

A few people have said that when they have met him he has said he has a soft spot for City.

That might or might not be true, but even if he hated us with a passion I can't imagine that he would turn round to a blue he had just met and say 'you know what, your team is a bunch of cock juggling thundercunts'.

For myself, I judge him on what I hear when he does the commentary on a City game, and it never seems to be particularly positive about us.

Quinn wasn't a bad footballer but as a chairman or commentator he's crap. He's bitter towards us because of the way he was sold to Sunderland. He needs to get over it.

Tyler isnt too bad on us. Find him quite funny at times. Quinn though must of been smoking hardcore crack laced with heroin and ketamine such were his ludicrous remarks on the game

Tyler has always been overrated.

Nearly had a fucking brain annurism when that Sunderland bloke scored the last minute winner against us.

Noticed this for the last couple of years of watching games with us involved on Sky. Tyler loves to put the digs in whenever we aren't playing well or get beat and you can hear the desperation in their voices whenever the other team get anywhere near our goal while when we get a chance its muted in comparison.

I don't care who Tyler claims to support, the guy is pro Utd and anti City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.