Peter Kay

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Just watched his new stand up 'the tour that didn't tour - tour" on channel 4.

Still makes me properly laugh :)

In my top 3 comedians.
Use to make me laugh 5 years ago!!!

I must have been out of the office when that memo was circulated about Peter Kay being funny. I just don't see it. And there was another one on BBC1 before him; the professional scouser, John Bishop. Just the sound of his voice makes me want to turn over to QVC.

victor-meldrew.jpg

Always liked him in Stand Up's, Max & Paddy and Pheonix Nights but thought his Geraldine was shite and I thought he'd lost it.

But that show tonight was brilliant.

...'If TV gets any clearer i'll be sat on the couch with Yoda dipping fucking Hobnobs'

Doesn't seem cool to like him anymore, especially not on here, but I've always been a fan myself and I was in stitches at times watching that, his observational comedy is second to none.

Shame they never did any more Phoenix Nights, although apparently he fell out with Dave Spikey didn't he? Something about him taking all the credit for Phoenix Nights in his book or something. Just thought I'd bring that up as it seems to get mentioned on every single Peter Kay thread I've ever seen on bluemoon...

Mr Partridge said:
Doesn't seem cool to like him anymore, especially not on here, but I've always been a fan myself and I was in stitches at times watching that, his observational comedy is second to none.

Shame they never did any more Phoenix Nights, although apparently he fell out with Dave Spikey didn't he? Something about him taking all the credit for Phoenix Nights in his book or something. Just thought I'd bring that up as it seems to get mentioned on every single Peter Kay thread I've ever seen on bluemoon...
I think it's sour grapes from Dave Spikey.

Always had a good giggle at Kay but he sometimes repeats stuff he's done before.

Do you remember when Starbursts were called Opal Fruits.

Opal. Fruits. OPAL. FRUITS. What's all that about!

<run around the stage for a bit>

Do you remember when Snickers were called Marathons.

Marathons. Who wants to run after they've eaten chocolate oh aye, not for me I say, not for me.

<run around the stage pretending to eat chocolate>

Goodnight ladies and gentleman.

Phoenix Nights was phenomenally good, everything else he's done has been phenomenally shite.

Banned Tosspot said:
Mr Partridge said:

I think it's sour grapes from Dave Spikey.

Always had a good giggle at Kay but he sometimes repeats stuff he's done before.
trouble with Johnny Vegas too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.