Peter Kay

A favourite collage of mine down at the Phoenix singles club. Ten minutes of unadulterated wit as the Bolton maestro works hard to get his end away. At the 9.34 mark .."Wont be long now, just you wait, things I'm going to do to you!" While slowly going upstairs on his chairlift.

Flower for the lady? Fuck off!

Makes me piss that line every time I watch it. Then on the bed “before we crack on”

Anyone remember this lad. Spencer take a bow!

Spencer absolutely hated him in real life, they don't get on. The interview with Gerry is legendary, "Spencer will end up behind the bar" Dave Spikey " It says here Spencer will end up behind bars".

Dave Spikey was a top man and also a legend in the world of advertising jingle. Didn't they have a big fallout over content?

The rumour is that Dave Spikey and Neil Fitzmaurice who also co wrote the show and Played Ray Von both fell out with Kay as they both thought they shouldould of deserved as much credit as Kay for Phoenix Nights

The rumour is that Dave Spikey and Neil Fitzmaurice who also co wrote the show and Played Ray Von both fell out with Kay as they both thought they shouldould of deserved as much credit as Kay for Phoenix Nights
I've only just realised that Ray Von is Jeff from Peep Show.

Phoenix Nights was fantastic but his stand up has always been shit IMO.

I think it’s a generational thing. If you grew up on a northern council estate in the 70s/80s he’s probably hilarious but I just don’t get him at all.

But I’m not a fan of lazy observational comedy in general. I like comedians who go on long monologues and circle back - Stewart Lee, Richard Herring, Doug Stanhope, Bill Burr etc..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.