Peter Walton

Trust me; that was a good performance from that twat.

We've seen him be far, far worse down at the Brit.

For once he didn't really have an influence on the result.

Jamo said:

We've seen him equally as bad.
skrtellsb2.jpg

Not even a yellow for this.

Jamo said:

he tried to though

The guy is an awful referee.

I'm sure he's d*cked us a few times over the past 2 seasons.

cityboy1 said:
Jamo said:

he tried to though

Did he though?

I thought he was pretty even handed although he seemed to give you a bit more of the 50/50's in the second half.

*singingtheblues* said:
Did you see his reaction at full-time?

Turned to his right, and applauded the Stoke fans.

DOesn't surprise me with him... he's a complete disgrace and leading the trend of arrogant, extremely shit referee's.

How can you be respected when you stand toe to toe and shout at players?

I was stood next to someone to day who worked at Manchester airport, she said she had checked in Mike Dean a few weeks back, he say her City keyring and said "Oh, you don't support City do you!?" when she said she did he replied "I guess somebodt has to"

If that's your attitude to any team, never mind the fourth highest attendence in the country, then you really shouldn't be in your job.

The standard of the refs at the moment is at an all time low,walton didnt cost us the game today but some of his decisions were frankly laughable.
The clattering balo took from behind by huth in the first half was a horrible tackle to which the inept idiot waved play on only to give stoke a free kick for next to nothing a few seconds later,also the free kick he gave against balo at the death which huth nearly scored from was an awful decision.
And to only give 2 mins added time first half and 3 mins second was a joke with amount of time the ball is out of play especially for throw ins.
I really am losing all confidence in these fools but i can honestly say i dont know which one is the worse as they are pretty much all shite.
Actually probert is the one i cant stand more than most arrogant shithouse of highest order you can see him get visibly upset when we score.

I don't normally buy into the theory that refs are biased against City, as it smacks of paranoia and a lot of the time simply isn't true. Regardless of who the ref is, there will be a thread on here pre-game saying we're fucked as a result.

However, I was apprehensive when Walton was announced as ref. The couple of times he reffed us last season he was shockingly biased, and the first half today continued in the same vein. Every 50/50 went in their favour, and he refused to give us a blatant corner and also a free kick when Balotelli was crudely hacked down from behind.

He even had the audacity, as the teams were coming off, to confusedly point to himself as the City fans booed him off the pitch, as if to ask "What, me?!".

Having said that, second half he definitely changed his approach and gave us more decisions than he had first half. Still the worse ref in the league though, in my eyes at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.