Peter Walton..

His agent is a stone cold fking genius! It's not rag propagandist Ashton is it?

Walton is embarrassing and as pointed out previously on BM doesn't really 'rock' a comb over. Bent clueless blind numpty.

Really worries me that at one point the FA had him training refs from all round the world. His best was in that City game where he was adamant that a goal should have been ruled out for Rodri (I think) being off side until he actually read the laws of the game.
He's probably sounds convincing talking in meetings and gets himself these nice gigs on the back of it but yep useless in reality.

Really worries me that at one point the FA had him training refs from all round the world. His best was in that City game where he was adamant that a goal should have been ruled out for Rodri (I think) being off side until he actually read the laws of the game.
Pretty sure it was the villa home game when Mings and his manager smith still were adamant after the match that it should have been deemed offside. Bernado knew the laws and we scored. My son a City supporting qualified ref said straight away cos mings made an attempt to play the ball that OUR goal was legal and must stand, walton didn't have a clue same as the two villains.

They've got him on itv! Why I don't know, I hate anything he's on.

He seems to be the only authorised person who can give "official" explanations of what's VAR doing. He's VAR s mouthpiece, paid to say positive things about it. Waste of time and money and airspace.

I still can't believe he's in a job after the evidence our club had on the bent scouse bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.