Peter Walton..

Ampidou sent off and Walton pontificating as only he can about why he should have been sent off. It was a mirror image of the incident with Raheem when the loon was adamant that there was hardly a touch therefore no foul. For a programme that is supposed to know all about football not one has flagged up the double standards of Walton.
My own first reaction too - there is no difference in the final effect being tripped by stamping on a toe or on the whole foot. What next? Var drawing a line on a player's foot to determine what is a foul and what is not?
This wanker made two conflicting opinions on the same thing in less than 48 hours. I shout 'wanker' when the commentator says let's ask our expert and again when the 'expert' gives his non-expert opinion.
One other thing - the English refs in EURO 21 are performing better away from red shirt club loyalties.
And away from that twat Rileys influence.

Imagine this tosser appearing on Play Your Cards Right and being asked to predict whether the next card would be higher or lower. He would spontaneously combust... what a happy thought.
Imagine him on golden balls. Jasper Carrott would be having a coronary.

PWIAC

Nothing more or less to be said - close the thread.

Ampidou sent off and Walton pontificating as only he can about why he should have been sent off. It was a mirror image of the incident with Raheem when the loon was adamant that there was hardly a touch therefore no foul. For a programme that is supposed to know all about football not one has flagged up the double standards of Walton.
Exactly my thoughts initially. I think the ampidou one looked slightly worse than sterling one in slow mo but one thing we can be sure of is that Peter Walton is a fucking colossal waste of space.

Just saying. To all those saying we should use Euro refs for the PL I give you last night's 2 fools. Both clearly rubbish yet 1 is expected to get the final should Spain not get thee.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.