Peter Walton..

Good points,
The system is producing referees that are not up to standard.
Are the EFL refs any better?
While that is no doubt true, it would take away the plain bent Refs we now have, who favour two teams who will remain nameless...

While that is no doubt true, it would take away the plain bent Refs we now have, who favour two teams who will remain nameless...
Some of us believed VAR would make things transparent, but thats become even more corrupt than the ref and two assistants
So what makes you think that foreign refs, when shown the big brown envelope, would be any better than what we have?

Oliver and Taylor have proved themselves to be very capable referees, but that changes in the PL

When you say "bent", who do you accuse?
Is it the refs taking bribes, the institution taking bribes?

What exactly is it you know, believe or think is happening?

When you say "bent", who do you accuse?
Is it the refs taking bribes, the institution taking bribes?

What exactly is it you know, believe or think is happening?
Institutional bias
What was it Richard Scudamore said a few years ago!
The Premier league product needs a strong Manchester United

So are you saying the premier league executives tell referees that they have to show bias or cheat, to get a job,
All the refs , at a general meeting, just the one or two ?
What I am trying to get at , is how it operates this bent system ?

What are your thoughts , because that quote, really doesn't work for me. Rags have won fuck all for a while and if the bent refs have failed so miserably, they wouldn't be paid their bung

So are you saying the premier league executives tell referees that they have to show bias or cheat, to get a job,
All the refs , at a general meeting, just the one or two ?
What I am trying to get at , is how it operates this bent system ?

What are your thoughts , because that quote, really doesn't work for me. Rags have won fuck all for a while and if the bent refs have failed so miserably, they wouldn't be paid their bung
It is not just the winning of trophies, it is being there or thereabouts and the publicity that goes with it. We all know, perhaps through a blue tint, that without penalties they both would have been miles behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.