Peter Walton..

It is not just the winning of trophies, it is being there or thereabouts and the publicity that goes with it. We all know, perhaps through a blue tint, that without penalties they both would have been miles behind.

Same question, is there money changing hands, who is telling the refs to cheat?
Who is paying who?

If I was committing a crime ( I am not) I would want considerable payback.

When I ask this question , I never get a reply.

Who is paying who?

It might be as simple as unconscious bias. We know that we are on a loser when head lines are being formulated.

Who is paying who?

It doesn't have to be financial recompense. It could be extortion or bribery.

So who do you think may be bribing the referees ?
How do the bribers, extortionists, keep it hidden ?
What success have the extortionists made, ?
Maybe it's not money, it's career progression
You want the big games you do as wd say
You do know Poll was punished by being relegated to the lower divisions for sending off John Terry?
Poll was told, you don't send off the high profile players.
This was around the time Ronaldo was getting away with kicking out and both SWP and Dunne were sent off for the same offence
I wrote to the Premier league asking for an explanation and their response was they don't discuss individual refereeing decisions

So who do you think may be bribing the referees ?
How do the bribers, extortionists, keep it hidden ?
What success have the extortionists made, ?
Look at what happened with Hansie Cronje the South African cricket captain. Some gambling syndicate had him in their grip and he did their bidding on the field. And once you've done it once they have you because if you refuse a second time...

It might be as simple as unconscious bias. We know that we are on a loser when head lines are being formulated.

Remember when Scudamore said a poor rags team was bad for the PL brand..

Basically he was saying it would affect the 'value' of the 'brand' when it came to selling the 'product' world wide..

Maybe money stuffed in brown envelopes is not physically happening but in a round about way it is..

Favouring the rags (and dippers), keeping them relevant by awarding one an unhealthy amount of penalties and the other a huge leg up to win the league for the first time in a generation has gone a long way to maintain the 'value' of the 'product'.

PL referees, VAR officials, match commentators and co-commentators, not to mention SKY and BT and the written media all stand to be well serviced from the tonnes of money sloshing about in the PL trough..

After Scudamore's comments, one could not help but think it's bound to influence match officials and subsequent, rag and dipper cheerleaders when calls are close on the pitch..

Maybe it's me being harsh on our rivals, maybe all the penalty calls, forearm smashing defenders, forcing opposition players into the advertising hordings and then staying on the pitch, manager's running on the pitch after a goal and receiving no punishment when, say the Wolves manager for example did exactly the same and was given a touchline ban and fine..

Maybe the playing field is in fact completely level, VAR is favouring no particular team, ref's are not swayed by red shirted teams and the media and sports stations give fair and unbiased opinion on all the PL teams..

Maybe I'm seeing something that's just not there..

Maybe it's not bent as fcuk after all..

Anyway, I've renewed my season card so I can vent how I feel when I get back in the stadium..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.