Peter William Sutcliffe

A picture speaks a thousand words.View attachment 125884
Jimmy Savile once tricked Frank Bruno into being photographed shaking hands with serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, the boxing legend claims. The 61-year-old boxer was visiting Broadmoor hospital to open a gym more than 30 years ago.The unsuspecting boxer was introduced to Peter Sutcliffe by the child abusing DJ during a visit to the secure psychiatric hospital in 1991. Bruno said he is still haunted by the picture of him with Sutcliffe and issued an apology to the killer’s victims or anyone the image might upset .

Jimmy Savile once tricked Frank Bruno into being photographed shaking hands with serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, the boxing legend claims. The 61-year-old boxer was visiting Broadmoor hospital to open a gym more than 30 years ago.The unsuspecting boxer was introduced to Peter Sutcliffe by the child abusing DJ during a visit to the secure psychiatric hospital in 1991. Bruno said he is still haunted by the picture of him with Sutcliffe and issued an apology to the killer’s victims or anyone the image might upset .

Of that I’m well aware. From Have I Got News For You to Through The Keyhole… Savile hid in plain sight.

-I’m feared in every girl’s school in Britain
-Anyone I can lay my hands on (in response to being asked what he does in a caravan.)

Of that I’m well aware. From Have I Got News For You to Through The Keyhole… Savile hid in plain sight.

-I’m feared in every girl’s school in Britain
-Anyone I can lay my hands on (in response to being asked what he does in a caravan.)
Lee and Herring openly alluded to it on one of their BBC shows in the 90s.

Lee and Herring openly alluded to it on one of their BBC shows in the 90s.

Fantasy Football too. David Baddiel and Frank Skinner.

I was at a home match when news of Savile’s passing hit. Everyone was gutted by it. Prolific charity fundraiser.

Anyone listened to this?
Sutcliffe stalked a woman in Bradford (15 months before his arrest) at the exact spot he killed a victim some weeks later.
Cops turned up and couldn't be bothered searching where he was hiding.
The facts around the failings of a succession of senior officers leading the Ripper case are well known. It was a farce of a situation that eventually overwhelmed them due to their obdurance, institutional promotions and inability to embrace modern thinking, endemic mysogyny based that and the contemporary societal times and thinking, and systemic failings that werent equipped to deal with a serial killer which the subsequent review and introduction of the HOLMES computer system was brought in for to counter the old card filing system upon which murder investigations were based. This isnt news. Would always invite people to read the definitive work on this, Michael Bilton's Wicked Beyond Belief. Or for those who dont have time or prefer TV, the Netflix documentary series the The Ripper is excellent and faithfully based upon it and his sources with footage that brings it to life

Wasn't helped by the fact that his wife kept giving him alibis

If you examine the case in detail you'll know why the hoax letters and tape weren't dismissed.

The facts around the failings of a succession of senior officers leading the Ripper case are well known. It was a farce of a situation that eventually overwhelmed them due to their obdurance, institutional promotions and inability to embrace modern thinking, endemic mysogyny based that and the contemporary societal times and thinking, and systemic failings that werent equipped to deal with a serial killer which the subsequent review and introduction of the HOLMES computer system was brought in for to counter the old card filing system upon which murder investigations were based. This isnt news. Would always invite people to read the definitive work on this, Michael Bilton's Wicked Beyond Belief. Or for those who dont have time or prefer TV, the Netflix documentary series the The Ripper is excellent and faithfully based upon it and his sources with footage that brings it to life
Fuck me Wally, have you just eaten a dictionary ? There's words in there thst even the Daily Telegraph don't use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.