Peter William Sutcliffe

Why the fuck would anyone want to be a pen friend of the yorkshire ripper? Sick twats.
No need to give the psycho (even beyond death) any publicity
It is one of those strange compulsion of the mind things.

Hybristophilia- is a sexual interest in and attraction to those who commit crimes​

Every time i see lorry drivers flash their lights at each other, i think Hello here we go again

I'm becoming a miserable old fart at 34 and don't laugh at much these days but genuinley spat my coffee out at this hahaha!

As sad as the woman who is his penpal clearly is, and it's unbelievable any woman would have anything to do with him.
The man (married with kids!) who has a virtual shrine set up to Sutcliffe in his home (looked like their actual bedroom too) including a framed pic that was the outline of one of his hands, is one the cops really need to be keeping a feckin eye on.

It's also baffling that they let Sutcliffe have such contact with people outside the prison? Hearing his conversations with that woman, he clearly still sees no wrong in what he did. Zero remorse, apart from a slight apology that the one he killed who wasn't actually a prostitute .... and he virtually admitted going down the 'mental illness' route on arrest, to hopefully be out in 'ten years'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.