Peterborough (A) | Post Match Thread

Hahahaha. Oh mate, if you think that's riled me... A couple of people on here do rile me but that's why I ignore them these days. The Matchday thread is just hysterical viewing. If we're not 2-0 up after 25 mins it's a constant stream of people crying about the same old shit, "Oooh we need a striker" "Ooooh Grealish was a waste of money" "Ooooh Pep never has a Plan B" "FFS Mahrez". A collection of idiots who think they know better than the best football team, and manager, in the country.
If we’re playing shit it’s ok to say so.

Some things are just obvious, we have been in poor form compared to our usual selves, Grealish so far in his City career has been a waste of the money spent, only time will tell if he’s worth it and Mahrez was terrible until his goal tonight - Altho he is usually a top performer.

That first half was as bad as we’ve played for a long time, we didn’t test the keeper until Mahrez scored on 60+ mins.

Just constantly constantly saying everything is great and pretending we’re not playing bad doesn’t make you a bigger and better City fan.

If we’re playing shit it’s ok to say so.

Some things are just obvious, we have been in poor form compared to our usual selves, Grealish so far in his City career has been a waste of the money spent, only time will tell if he’s worth it and Mahrez was terrible until his goal tonight - Altho he is usually a top performer.

That first half was as bad as we’ve played for a long time, we didn’t test the keeper until Mahrez scored on 60+ mins.

Just constantly constantly saying everything is great and pretending we’re not playing bad doesn’t make you a bigger and better City fan.
I wasn't doing this.

Third game in a row we’ve come up against a 541 and we struggle, there is no space for us in between the lines, we need to start shouting from range a little more, I do t think it’s a problem against United and Liverpool as they will come with a more open team which helps us, but other team now know how to frustrate us and go for draws.

No one's saying that.. but you need to provide SOME context..
-Terrible pitch
-A team with NOTHING to lose
-11 players behind the ball

etc etc..

Tough watch in the first half, so slow and wanting far too much time on the ball. Was a bit like watching the EDS last night, nobody really at their best. Woke up second half, eventually. Mahrez did well for the first and the second was just lovely. Hoping we see more of Phil and Jack linking up like that in the future. We really do need to wake up now though, can't play like that at the weekend or from now on in if we want to win all our remaining competitions.

Third game in a row we’ve come up against a 541 and we struggle, there is no space for us in between the lines, we need to start shouting from range a little more, I do t think it’s a problem against United and Liverpool as they will come with a more open team which helps us, but other team now know how to frustrate us and go for draws.
Who do you think has the loudest voice in our squad?

we dont help ourselves though playing out slow after they've had a giddy moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.