Peterborough (A) | Post Match Thread

I think Peterborough played really well. They were obviously well up for it as it may well be their biggest game ever and definately the biggest up to now for their current players. The bobbly pitch suited them more than City and the crowd were vociferous. Another learning curve for our guys i feel. Wouldn't be surprised to see their striker Ricky Jade-Jones get a move to a club higher up the league. Very quick and put himself about very well. He certainly kept Dias and Ake on their toes.

Saw him in the Wetherspoons before the game, and noticed he was having a problem getting served he must have been invisible to the bar staff
Yes , that was me waiting 20 minutes to get served . I’ll have to find a more noticeable outfit for the next away game

Yes , that was me waiting 20 minutes to get served . I’ll have to find a more noticeable outfit for the next away game
My missus was stood next to you she got served then i glanced back a few minutes later and you were still there, you need to stop being polite and shout out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.