PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

stuart brennan said:
I've seen the celebration, and it does look to be as people on here are saying, but it's better if people who were sitting in that area of the ground and heard and saw what was said could back it up.
Then it's not just a case of me saying I saw hyim do it on Match of the Day!

Fair do's will you also be mentioning the arsenal fans throwing bananas at Ade? that imo was pre-meditated for the number of bananas thrown the racist feckers, i'm well suprised that has not gained any media attention, here's your chance Stuart!!

Again, with the bananas, I could do with some solid evidence. I looked at the footage a few times but can't see any bananas

i'm just eager to know if the club can do anything to counter this witch hunt. compiling an evidence dossier that includes

close up mobile video evidence of van persies verbal tirade and the fact he left the field of play, which is deemed incitement !

audio evidence of the aledged taunting from arsenal fans and coin throwing etc

evidence that similar celebrations have gone unpunished or simply given fines ie henry, neville.

van persies official statement should be looked at by our lawyers.

i wouldnt be bothered if all the incidents were being investigated. all should be punished not just ade. we need to fight back.

also i'd be interested to know how many fans have made official complaints to the FA/police

I take it everyone who has signed this has never aimed a derogatory remark at an oppositions players. Jesus most people who have signed this have probably shouted worse at City players.

Swales lives said:
Stop behaving like softarses and stick that silly petition up your collective holes.
Take it on the chin you pussies.
The point is not that anyone really gives a shit about Persil f-ing and blinding, but that the F.A. ought to be held accountable to ensure the even-handed administration of it's own rotten rules. The OP is asking that like offences be treated in like manner according to the F.A.'s own (FIFA-derived rules). Whether those offenses result in a sanction, or a mere finger-wagging, or nothing at all, the point is, like should be treated as like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.