PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

MCFC73 said:
bobmcfc said:
im offended that we will miss ade for the man u game because arsenal want there pound of flesh.

I dont think he will b banned for the scum because 1) the ref already delt with the matter of running to the arse fans by giving him a yellow card, and the rules state once the ref has delt with the incident the fa cannot go back and give out second ruling.
2) if he is charged with anything MCFC will surley appel the charge thus sending it into 14 days till it is heard by the Fa.

That is exactly spot on!

Could any City fans who were in that area of the ground and witnessed van Persie's actions please send me a PM
Ta

stuart brennan said:
Could any City fans who were in that area of the ground and witnessed van Persie's actions please send me a PM
Ta
what about the bananas Stuart? Deffo bananas.

I've seen the celebration, and it does look to be as people on here are saying, but it's better if people who were sitting in that area of the ground and heard and saw what was said could back it up.
Then it's not just a case of me saying I saw hyim do it on Match of the Day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.