Petition to allow Ian Cheeseman to film inside stadiums

Wonder if the same thing has been said to the young guy that runs mcfc lads. He even films bits of the game sometimes which cheesy doesn't. Could prime mutton and that ginger fella in the East stand/family stand corner get in trouble too? Wonder if the same thing will get said to sky sports darling thogden when he comes for the next big game?

Wonder if the same thing has been said to the young guy that runs mcfc lads. He even films bits of the game sometimes which cheesy doesn't. Could prime mutton and that ginger fella in the East stand/family stand corner get in trouble too? Wonder if the same thing will get said to sky sports darling thogden when he comes for the next big game?
I seen him say on the city xtrs show last night that he hadn't heard anything

forgive my ignorance.. but what's the point of this petition? it's a nice gesture but do you really think the Premier League will take any notice/action on the back of a thousand signatures on a petition?

12:02
Bet it's something stupid that's triggered this..he's a sponsored/paid channel and at that timestamp he's recording the Premier League anthem which I believe is still intellectual property - which if I'm not mistaken can be detected by a computer rather than a person. I've not seen other videos but anything he films in the bowl during the televised games is off limits. He's an experienced fella that should be doing his homework.

Ian is genuinely good at his job but doesn't take rejection of any kind to the point where I sometimes have concerns for his mental health. He should just brush it off and get on with it..

No petition necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.