Petition to change the badge?

sput the wonder pig said:
The only thing that bothers me with the new badge is the stars and the endless shit from rags about how meaningless they are....

the daft thing is if we had just 2 stars.... for each championship we had won.. it would have been fine.....

i know find myslef saying they stand for the 3 1st div champs weve won even though 1 was for the old 2nd division.. just dont tell rags that..

I totally agree with you, the 3 stars are an embarrassment

sput the wonder pig said:
The only thing that bothers me with the new badge is the stars and the endless shit from rags about how meaningless they are....

the daft thing is if we had just 2 stars.... for each championship we had won.. it would have been fine.....

i know find myslef saying they stand for the 3 1st div champs weve won even though 1 was for the old 2nd division.. just dont tell rags that..

Thomas Cook trophy we've won it 3 times !! lol

dannybcity said:
Old Mother Hell said:
As some hard bastard from Burnage said, "When did you ever see a fookin' eagle in Manchester?"

The old one for, then.

The Roman Eagle is the most Manc thing on it.

Oh right...I get it. The Roman eagle from olde Mamcumium. That clears it all up, then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.