Petrol prices

Anything is a help bud.

I get weekly emails with the cheapest local prices and if we're away etc I'll just change my location a week before I go so in strange areas I get info I'd not normally know.
True it's a help, and I'll be using it. The reason I commented is that the boss lady lives in the middle of nowhere and the app gave the three closest petrol stations. However there are another three that are often cheaper just a couple of miles further but they didn't show.

Not seen it south of 30 bob for a couple of weeks but Sainsbury's at Heaton Park is 148.9 according to the Petrol Map app.
I've found Tesco at Blakeley the cheapest, usually fill up there on the way to a game, now that I live out of the area I've let my Costco membership lapse.

Certainly feels like petrol companies are pushing up prices under the radar until it makes the news then they check it back. It seemed to be shooting up by the day until this weekend when it got people talking about it, but now trimming back as people start shopping around.
In Grantham yesterday and diesel was from £1.67 top to £1.53 in the Asda store so a fair old swing.

My local garage has gone up 13p to 172.9 in under 10 days.

At that rate, we’ll be at £2 in a month.

How high are they going to go?

What has made them rise 13p in these 10 days?
It's simple - the stuff is being sold by thieves and racketeers. It creeps up inexorably penny by penny on a daily basis and when the question is asked WHY it gets knocked back by tuppence, and a week later it begins creeping up again. And what's with this Point Nine shite. Anyone ever bought a litre that was priced at something Point One?

It's simple - the stuff is being sold by thieves and racketeers. It creeps up inexorably penny by penny on a daily basis and when the question is asked WHY it gets knocked back by tuppence, and a week later it begins creeping up again. And what's with this Point Nine shite. Anyone ever bought a litre that was priced at something Point One?
Gone up 15p a litre in the past month or so again.

I've been using this for months.

I'm sure we all know what's the cheapest full up place locally but if you end up somewhere else it's a useful tool.

I've been using this for months.

I'm sure we all know what's the cheapest full up place locally but if you end up somewhere else it's a useful tool.

Signed up for this and it does look useful.
However, they have just sent me an email promoting a scammy course from Samuel Leeds, who is a proper ****, so I've unsubscribed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.