Petrov Agrees To Bolton Deal

Good luck Martin.

I enjoyed your time at City and whilst your ability as a left back left a lot to be desired, I respected you as an attacking player and wish you the very best.

As for those who complain about him being 'moody', no one liked Benjani because he smiled a lot.

black mamba said:
Personally i'm sad to see him go .... he's a very good player with a real eye for goal ....... if a shade 'moody' at times ....... it's a good signing for both parties , Bolton have signed quality , and he'll get more games than he would have done here ...... good luck to him.

Maybe Bolton never forgot his stunning goal at their place .....

He's never scored against Bolton :o)<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm --<br /><br />I'm actually gutted to see him leave.

One of the most exciting players I've ever seen, and every time he got the ball you knew something would happen.

Now we're left with Bellamy on the left wing and we're in Europe next season. I can see us shelling out £20m+ on someone unproven in this league and letting Petrov go will come back to bite us on the arse.

Martin Petrov was a great player for us as he helped take us to a higher level than we were. Bolton have a good signing there i hope he does well.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Good luck Martin.

I enjoyed your time at City and whilst your ability as a left back left a lot to be desired, I respected you as an attacking player and wish you the very best.

As for those who complain about him being 'moody', no one liked Benjani because he smiled a lot.
We can't have players who are too happy or too grumpy (or just plain evil looking), we're trying to build a balanced squad.

Best of luck Martin.

A lovely player for us and I wish we had seen him a couple of years sooner. He is far too good for Bolton. I thought he would have ended up at Newcastle or Fulham.

C_T_I_D said:
MCFC BOB said:
I will always like Petrov. One of City's best players during that 07/08 season under Sven.

I'll always love him for his run against Newcastle to supply Mpenza with that cross for the header.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6t2FhIf0kY[/youtube]

great cross.

the finish was good to, he got caught into 2 minds mpenza on what to do.

what is he up to nowadays?

last time i heard anything about him, he was on loan at plymouth! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.