Petrov Interview (Merged)

Re: Double standard? Hughes sells Elano for talking. Petrov?

skybluekings said:
Hmmm. Seems like there is a potential double standard here with Elano being dropped and later sold when he spoke out about being on the bench. Now Petrov is doing just the same. We should then expect to see see him out soon as well, if Hughes uses the same policy he used when dealing with Elano.

Unless my eyes deceived me I saw Petrov play the whole maych against West Ham, and thenn saw with my own eyes that he was on the bench against Villa.

Seems like your argument doesn't work on various levels................... including the obvious ones.

dont blame him one bit , we all know he lack`s any defensive capabilities what so ever but he`s the best crosser of a ball we have , personally would have dropped swp and moved bellers on to the right monday night .

dont blame him one bit , we all know that he cant do or wants to do anything in defence but he`s the best crosser of a ball we have . personnaly would have liked to see bellers on the right and rigsby on the left monday night .

I like Petrov, i really do but i think if he wants out we will replace him. I think City wouldnt sell to Spurs though in the summer due to being our competitors and no one else came in for him.

He is a very good player, but very one footed and doesnt track back and has been unlucky with injurys and wrong side of 30. If we get a decent offer from abroad i think he will go, which is a shame as he is a very good player/squad member but im sure we will replace him if this happens

good player especially at home,can be found wanting on his travels though.great delivery on the run with the ball at his feet,but one bleedin misery,cheer up martin,its not the end of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.