Petrov Interview (Merged)

Re: Soz mate but do 1 Petrov

we know he's a moaning ****! let him moan all he wants aslong as when he is needed he preforms like he did against west ham!!

and he can show his name to hughes all he wants aslong as that meens he's scoring!!

Double standard? Hughes sells Elano for talking. Petrov?

Hmmm. Seems like there is a potential double standard here with Elano being dropped and later sold when he spoke out about being on the bench. Now Petrov is doing just the same. We should then expect to see see him out soon as well, if Hughes uses the same policy he used when dealing with Elano.

Re: Double standard? Hughes sells Elano for talking. Petrov?

this SOO needed another thread

edit : thanks

skybluekings said:
Hmmm. Seems like there is a potential double standard here with Elano being dropped and later sold when he spoke out about being on the bench. Now Petrov is doing just the same. We should then expect to see see him out soon as well, if Hughes uses the same policy he used when dealing with Elano.
The difference being, Elano went on TV and publically criticised Hughes at a time when he was struggling to rule the roost. This time, all Petrov has said is that he is not hapy being sat on the bench, If he said he was happy being sat on the bench, you would criticise him for that too.

Elano was sold for being a spineless wanker for a considerable period of time. Petrov's rightly had a moan for being dropped after playing well. Not sure why any City fan would've been sad to see the back of Elano, the man's an absolute fucking idiot.

skybluekings said:

Hughes having an issue with Elano = MYTH

He was sold because the manager thought him surplus. I didn't agree, but this was all it was. Elano's issue was with another member of staff.

The thing with Elano was that he never really took to Hughes' training methods, and because of this was generally disruptive.

Petrov is a good trainer, and although a bit sulky, when called upon, can be relied upon.

I take the point that he would've been sold had a suitable offer come in - but I think that we would then have gone back into the market and brought in another out and out left winger.

I really do hope Petrov can at some point see the bigger picture and not insist on a move...he's a quality player and an asset to the squad...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.