Petrov - Someone please explain why he didnt play.

I can understand why Bellers was selected in front of Marty, but why was superman not on from the start?

Another master tactician making a great mistake cause he doesnt know the job.
Please Bobby Manc leave me withe egg on my face and bring me to the fa cup final and chumps league or at least show that you are learning about the English Game, cause you have cost us a trip to wembley with your tactics in the first leg.

bluemoondays said:
bluemoonno1 said:
can someone please explain why petrov didnt play,
swp has just come back from injury and is not playing well.
cant get my head round it,

Because he's a cowardly bastard who wouldn't tackle a 5 year old if his life depended on it.

Well, you did ask
this

law74 said:
I can understand why Bellers was selected in front of Marty, but why was superman not on from the start?

Please Bobby Manc leave me withe egg on my face and bring me to the fa cup final and chumps league or at least show that you are learning about the English Game, cause you have cost us a trip to wembley with your tactics in the first leg.

ireland not fit, and wasnt very effective when he came on!

petrov is lazy, one footed....

get a grip

onceabluealways said:
bluemoondays said:
Because he's a cowardly bastard who wouldn't tackle a 5 year old if his life depended on it.

Well, you did ask
this

fair enough but swp played shite, take him off and put pterov on, not rocket science.

law74 said:

contender for the shittest post of the night! manicni did things perfectly tonight!!! needed a strong midfeidl he did that, if we conceeded we needed ireland = he did that, noticed that garrido was getting bullied = change it he did that! stop moaning, hold your head up and be proud of the boys you arse wipe. rant over.

I've always argued that anyone who can't kick or control or cross a ball with his right foot should not be on the pitch. That's Petrov. As far as I'm concerned, you need to be able to play with both feet to be a decent footballer. Petrov's got a wonderful left foot, but he might as well be out there with one leg. Having said that, SWP offered us nothing tonight and I'd rather he wasn't on the pitch either. We played well tonight but didn't offer anything down the right. Weiss springs to mind in that department. Too slow in midfield, too much giving the ball away, stevie on too late. Petrov should have come on to offer some pace down the left and switch bellers to right. Ah well. Bring on Portsmouth, bring on the F.A. Cup.
Boyata was immense.

When i saw tonights team i was happy with it... however i feel that SWP didn't have a good game at all tonight. I was really hoping Petrov would replace him half way threw the second half... i mean how many times did SWP fall over, in crucial times! It was ridiculous!

However my main concern about tonight was GARRIDO. He is shocking. I know we have injuries but we need a left back... he is no way close to the standard we are trying to acheive.

BOYATA played really well tonight. So proud of the lad, i'm sure we have another star in him. Very pleased Mancini is playing the youth team (this is something Hughes never/rarely did)

It's a shame however that the game had to be ruined by the idiot fans who decided to throw coins and bottles at Bellamy. They are a disgrace to football and their club.

So PROUD of the boys tonight. Our time will come. City till i die! <3

we didnt play petrov because hes shit and a shithouse and he wouldnt have wanted to know in that game tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.