Petrov - Someone please explain why he didnt play.

I really thought Petrov could have made a difference. If he was subbed on a 60 mins or so, he could have got a goal.

law74 said:
I can understand why Bellers was selected in front of Marty, but why was superman not on from the start?

I think we saw why he didn't start him. He looks either unfit or out of sorts and we were no better when he was on the pitch than we were before the change was made.

Because he doesn't defend well compared to Bellamy and Phillips.

But look at what Bellamy and Phillips turned into when they have to do the double task. They ran out steams, their cuts in lost pace, they had no energy reserved for the sprint in counter attack.

I'm fed up with 4-3-3. Bring the 4-3-1-2 on as soon as possible. We'll have three players focussed on attack. Play through the middle. Push Richard up the right flank for width. That's more economical.

Get rid of the wingers. It's lazy and predictable tactics to rely on fast explosive wingers. United can have it.

I know Mancini doesn't like 4-3-3 either but he needs time and the right players for his diamond version.

Look at Chelsea. They are the main rival if we want to win things.

TaylorWill07 said:
law74 said:
I can understand why Bellers was selected in front of Marty, but why was superman not on from the start?

Another master tactician making a great mistake cause he doesnt know the job.
Please Bobby Manc leave me withe egg on my face and bring me to the fa cup final and chumps league or at least show that you are learning about the English Game, cause you have cost us a trip to wembley with your tactics in the first leg.

contender for the shittest post of the night! manicni did things perfectly tonight!!! needed a strong midfeidl he did that, if we conceeded we needed ireland = he did that, noticed that garrido was getting bullied = change it he did that! stop moaning, hold your head up and be proud of the boys you arse wipe. rant over.

It's all about opinions. Yes we needed a strong midfield and he did it but it was in a purely defensive way.It worked in the first half but what about the 2nd when they changed gear.

If we conceded we need Ireland.That suggests that to score we needed a different formation? Why Ireland and not Petrov? Garrido was getting bullied so he changed it. He was bullied in the first leg so why pick him in the first place? In reality as well the goals came from that side AFTER Garrido was taken off so the change could be argued as a mistake.

No reason not to have pride in the effort but whatever you think about the tcatics we lost so they effectively didn't work. As I said it's all about opinions.

Petrov is the biggest shit bag ever, that's why. As much as I love his attacking pace and great left foot...he has no other qualities. He would have only replaced SWP or Bellamy...both are players that will actually put a tackle in for you, which is what was needed on the night.

BurnCK said:
Petrov is the biggest shit bag ever, that's why. As much as I love his attacking pace and great left foot...he has no other qualities. He would have only replaced SWP or Bellamy...both are players that will actually put a tackle in for you, which is what was needed on the night.

Exactly this, it drives me round the fucking bend when he wont even put a foot in never mind a tackle.

Petrov should have played ,he is better than Bellamy and SWP
Many forum rats from here didn`t have a clue about a football , they just talk crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.