Petrov to be used as bait for Lescott

The Fat el Hombre

The MEN reckon this is a possibility this morning. It might take something like this to sweeten evrton up a bit but swap deals, although often touted by the press, very rarely seem to happen (I haven't put this in the Lescott thread because it's a waste of fucking time)

i hope we don't offer him in part exchange.cos the dippers will probably rate him something stupid like 4mil.they don't deserve a player like petrov.

Its not on their online page yet, is it safe to assume that this will be this mornings headline when they update the site?

This is all a bit fishy if you ask me, one day out of the blue whilst on international duty Petrov lets it be known that he wants out and then 24 hours later he is being used in a player plus cash deal? Hmmmmmm!

we're not in the financial situation where we need to do player exchanges. we should offer everton straight cash for lescott. nothing else.

california blue said:
everton are drastically short on numbers - they'd go for it .... he's a gutless bastard anyway and gettin on a bit

he's better than anything that they have at the moment so they may go for this !!

the problem that unloading Petrov causes is lack of replacement in squad, having already flogged Elano we will be 2 attacking mid / wingers short in the squad.

can only assume we would look to bring someone in before window ends otherwise injuries again could cause us issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.