Petrov to leave?

Re: martin petrov leaving

young blue said:
Whats that I smell?

bullllllllllllllllllsh*t

This too?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1131068_petrov_eyes_city_exit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _city_exit</a>

There's already a 10 page thread in the transfer forum btw.

jd-blue said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Fuck him off and get the much better and younger Arjen Robben in if he doesn't want to be part of our project. Hate to say it as I have always loved the guy but those who don't want to be at the club and can be replaced should go.
agreed, he was awesome at chelsea and hasnt had the chance at real, sounds like another certain person.... OH YEAH ROBINHO ANYONE?
He's had plenty of chances at Real and was fucking awesome for them last year. I'd be amazed if they let him go.

As for Petrov, I'll reserve judgment until we get the full fallout from this interview. He's probably been misquoted, and even if he hasn't, he'll get plenty of opportunities in the team between now and January. Just tell him to hold on for a bit.

Sorry if this has already been posted but saw Petrov getting into his Audi after the match on Saturday. You could clearly tell he had the hump and he was driving away within 7 or 8 minutes of the end of the game revving his car like f**k.
Me and my mate both got the impression he looked seriously pissed off about something.( more so than he normally does ) so will not be surprised if he moves on.
Shame really he is the best crosser I have seen at this club since Peter Beagrie

Plodderblue said:
Shame really he is the best crosser I have seen at this club since Peter Beagrie
Unfortunately, that says a lot more about our wingers since Beagrie than it does about Petrov.

the only way this should happen is if he goes abroad and we get robben in to replace him if this doesn't happen he shouldn't be sold

petrov is a great player and i hope he stays and fights for his place. unfortunately it doesnt look as though he has the stomach for the fight. i hope he goes abroad cos he will do a great job for any other premiership team. i certainly wouldnt want him playing against us next season.
its a shame he just seems to have given up early on.am i correct in saying he's been involved in all our pre season games at some stage?

I really cannot understand those who would gladly see Petrov leave our Club.

As a first team player he has already proven himself (and we badly missed him last season) and even as a periphery player he would only make our back up squad look like something other clubs would die for.

He is sodding MINT.

I'd like to see him stay myself however he will be back up this season so if he wants 1st team football when he hasnt got many years left in him I find it hard to blame him.

mackenzie said:
I really cannot understand those who would gladly see Petrov leave our Club.

As a first team player he has already proven himself (and we badly missed him last season) and even as a periphery player he would only make our back up squad look like something other clubs would die for.

He is sodding MINT.

i agree with all of what you say there but as somebody said earlier i just dont think he has the attitude to fight for a place he is the sort of player that commands his place so to speak and does not feel he has to fight for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.