Petrov to spurs

sam221985 said:
They can fuck right off. Petrov may not be a regular starter this season but he still has something important to contribute. I say no deal.
bang on!! he's an important squad member for next season,even after that dirty arry isn't going to get his grubby theiving paws on him

i dont think he will be off he has tried hard the two friendlys and seems up for the challenge to fight for his place
we paid 4.7m in 2007 so he is worth more anyway imo

Project said:
At the risk of being lynched I wouldn't care too much.

I think Weiss is ready to be backup and sit on the bench for the season.

he is a cracking player but he gives the ball away too easily at the min. cant see him making the team for another season at least

I think we missed him last season - he's not done for yet and just needs to get some confidence back - I wouldn't sell him - he'll still skin defenders once fully fit.

I agree petrov would be a fantastic option to have, but if he is not going to be happy playing 10-15 games this season, at his age it's understandable, and it may be wise to move him on rather than have him moaning. I mean, just look at the guy. Can you imagine what it's like to have that moaning at you every time you step onto the training pitch?

Surprise surprise, if he isn't trying to sign the same players we are he is after our players.
Obsessed.

Matt.D said:
Project said:
At the risk of being lynched I wouldn't care too much.

I think Weiss is ready to be backup and sit on the bench for the season.

based on which of his 2 quiet performances so far on tour?
i imagine project is actually basing it on some superb academy and reserve performances!!! knowledge is key my friend!

Hughes says 2 players for every position, if we sell him we'll have to replace him and since he's a good left winger, it makes no sense!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.