Petrov to spurs

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Marvin said:
I don't think we have anybody who can cross a ball like Ashley Young, or David Bentley.

It's exciting having two of the best headers of the ball in the Premiership as strikers, so we need to give them some great service to capitalise on their ability in the air.

Zabeleta and Richards are very aggressive when they go forward, but I don't think they put in a great delivery, and neither does Wright Phillips. The best crosser of the ball at City is Bridge. Last year he didn't do it that much as there was no one in the box to hit. Barry takes a good set-piece

I don't know about that, I'd say Petrov was better than Bridge but they are both on the Left though. I disagree about Zab but I accept you see it differently.
Petrov puts in a great delivery, but the standard of the rest of his game isn't good enough to warrant a starting place. I talked about Bridge because I assumed he'd play on the left with Robinho. And I assume that Tevez will be on the right with SWP/Richards/Zab at full back.

Marvin said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
I don't know about that, I'd say Petrov was better than Bridge but they are both on the Left though. I disagree about Zab but I accept you see it differently.
Petrov puts in a great delivery, but the standard of the rest of his game isn't good enough to warrant a starting place. I talked about Bridge because I assumed he'd play on the left with Robinho. And I assume that Tevez will be on the right with SWP/Richards/Zab at full back.

Well I can't argue with you saying Petrov will not be in the first 11 but he will be useful coming from the bench if we need to pump balls into the box in the last 20. I wouldn't have SWP as a full back personally, I think the pecking order there will be Richards/Zabaleta and then Onouha in an emergency as I'd have him at CB most of the time.

too one dimentional personally, bombs down the wing, crosses it, scores a goal or two, doesnt do much else

Apparently thats what a left wingers do. I think your being ironic surely.

Bonol said:
too one dimentional personally, bombs down the wing, crosses it, scores a goal or two, doesnt do much else

Apparently thats what a left wingers do. I think your being ironic surely.

Don't call me Shirley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.