PFA Back Tevez

I'm not sure what City are attempting to achieve at present.

They knew this would be the stance of the PFA with regards the two weeks, yet continued to peddle the four week line.

As for sticking him in the stiffs, again, we can do this, but only up to the end of the season.

He could argue he has a free transfer case because of his age and not playing in more than ten per cent of games.

A year is a long time out of football, as is any subsequent legal action brought by Tevez to attain a Bosman.

He can't afford to take the risk against a club who can bank roll the rest of his best years away.

Which is why I think we could even see something special in the January window with regards him being used as a makeweight.

His current transfer value is open to conjecture, maybe not on our part in public, all the same, the figures can be made to look a lot more favourable when receiving a top-class replacement in return...

tolmie's hairdoo said:

They knew this would be the stance of the PFA with regards the two weeks, yet continued to peddle the four week line.

As for sticking him in the stiffs, again, we can do this, but only up to the end of the season.

He could argue he has a free transfer case because of his age and not playing in more than ten per cent of games.

A year is a long time out of football, as is any subsequent legal action brought by Tevez to attain a Bosman.

He can't afford to take the risk against a club who can bank roll the rest of his best years away.

Which is why I think we could even see something special in the January window with regards him being used as a makeweight.

His current transfer value is open to conjecture, maybe not on our part in public, all the same, the figures can be made to look a lot more favourable when receiving a top-class replacement in return...

He has to go in January. Talk of teaching him a lesson sounds great and goes down well with the masses, but just isn't a realistic option imo. Ideally, a swap deal for Ibra would suit me just fine....

hgblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

He has to go in January. Talk of teaching him a lesson sounds great and goes down well with the masses, but just isn't a realistic option imo. Ideally, a swap deal for Ibra would suit me just fine....

Can't see it being Ibra, only in terms of what Dzeko was purchased for, Ibra would not stand for being sidelined on a regular basis.

The method from Mancini is there for all to see. The next recruit will just be another cog in terms of how he wants the entire team to function.

He always strives for adaptability and think the more realistic targets will be second tier names, those with still much to prove.

All roads will lead to Italy I think. Mancini is yet to seriously dip his toe into this market.

SWP's back said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
This is a fucking Joke!!!!!!!!!!! the fucker is taking the piss!!!! so all in all, he gets a two week fine, which after suing Bobby he will recoup ten fold!!!!!! I wish I had a union that looked after me like these twats! the club having to make statements regarding this also is fucking doing my head in, this fucker has caused more shit than any city player ever, even more than that little twat Robhino! The PFA you are a disgrace, I wonder how much the union gets from footballers?????? we should of left the **** with them rag bastards!
Don't be fucking stupid mate. He won't sue and wouldn't win if he did.[/quote]

Don't be so sure!!!! his agent is a ruthless fucker! and he knows he won't ever play for City again! and his rep as been damaged! I would not be surprised if he did try to sue bobby!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
hgblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Can't see it being Ibra, only in terms of what Dzeko was purchased for, Ibra would not stand for being sidelined on a regular basis.

The method from Mancini is there for all to see. The next recruit will just be another cog in terms of how he wants the entire team to function.

He always strives for adaptability and think the more realistic targets will be second tier names, those with still much to prove.

All roads will lead to Italy I think. Mancini is yet to seriously dip his toe into this market.

Lavezzi?

Bluemanc1968 said:
SWP's back said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
This is a fucking Joke!!!!!!!!!!! the fucker is taking the piss!!!! so all in all, he gets a two week fine, which after suing Bobby he will recoup ten fold!!!!!! I wish I had a union that looked after me like these twats! the club having to make statements regarding this also is fucking doing my head in, this fucker has caused more shit than any city player ever, even more than that little twat Robhino! The PFA you are a disgrace, I wonder how much the union gets from footballers?????? we should of left the **** with them rag bastards!

Don't be so sure!!!! his agent is a ruthless fucker! and he knows he won't ever play for City again! and his rep as been damaged! I would not be surprised if he did try to sue bobby!!!

It's a game of bluff and counter.

The threat of a lawsuit by the Tevez camp is all they have, which is why they have leaked the possibility as leverage for a January move.

Ours is a leaked stance of wanting full market value and using Sheikh Mansour's wealth to finance a defence of Mancini.

Plenty of bluster, but both sides will come away with a perception as the winner in January.

Carlos Tevez not at our club makes us the ultimate winner.

Bluemanc1968 said:
SWP's back said:
Bluemanc1968 said:

If it looks like the club are standing in the way of a move on the cheap in January, I can see him doing something like this to cause maximum grief to try to change our stance.

Lancet Fluke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
hgblue said:

Lavezzi?

Someone such as this, although I think his age my count against him, in terms of a valuation.

Cerci, Hamsik, Cavani, players of this ilk.

Certainly not Van Persie, despite what might be whispered. He is too old, too expensive and too injury prone and City can't justify it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bluemanc1968 said:

It's a game of bluff and counter.

The threat of a lawsuit by the Tevez camp is all they have, which is why they have leaked the possibility as leverage for a January move.

Ours is a leaked stance of wanting full market value and using Sheikh Mansour's wealth to finance a defence of Mancini.

Plenty of bluster, but both sides will come away with a perception as the winner in January.

Carlos Tevez not at our club makes us the ultimate winner.[/quote]

100% agree!!!! but all this tevez shirt skips for example only adds fuel in which the twat will make a claim IMO!!! I used to worship this guy for his football and for him to treat my beloved club in such way is doing my head in!!! I just want the fucker gone as far away as possible! and his legacy forgotton!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.