PFA | Foden wins YPOTY | Just 3 players in TOTY

Who do you think will win? (Not who do you want to)

• Total voters
I think Salah will win it as it’s stupidly voted on in February when there’s still 2/5 of the season to go. That’s such a ridiculous thing that the award is almost not worth taking a blind bit of notice of. How can you win awards based on 3/5 of a season?

The fact that Rodri and Son aren’t even on there, as they’ve been as good as anyone in the list and better than most, also makes a mockery of it.

The list for me should be:
Rodri
de Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Son
CRonaldo

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Salah will win it as it’s stupidly voted on in February when there’s still 2/5 of the season to go. That’s such a ridiculous thing that the award is almost not worth taking a blind bit of notice of. How can you win awards based on 3/5 of a season?

The fact that Rodri and Son aren’t even on there, as they’ve been as good as anyone in the list and better than most, also makes a mockery of it.
It simply confirms some truth the stereotype that most footballers are thick are pig shit.

Is the award is based on player voting?
Yes. And for some reason they can’t be trusted to vote on it in the week after the season finishing.

Surely they could all be sent an email link three days after the season finishes and they tick a box and press submit. Why does it have to be done in February?

It should be what it says on the tin Premier League player of the season and not cups or champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.