PFA | Foden wins YPOTY | Just 3 players in TOTY

Who do you think will win? (Not who do you want to)

• Total voters
Both son in laws support Liverpoop, but their sons are a bit more savvy, one said his favourite player is Kevin de Bruyne, and he loves City, and the other one, who I always thought was a ”lost cause”, told me today that Kyle Walker is better than Trent Alexander Arnold, and City are more entertaining than Liverpoop, and then said although Liverpoop won two trophies to City’s one, the two trophies they won were to two worst. Proud of my grandkids!

I think Salah will win it as it’s stupidly voted on in February when there’s still 2/5 of the season to go. That’s such a ridiculous thing that the award is almost not worth taking a blind bit of notice of. How can you win awards based on 3/5 of a season?

The fact that Rodri and Son aren’t even on there, as they’ve been as good as anyone in the list and better than most, also makes a mockery of it.

The list for me should be:
Rodri
de Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Son
CRonaldo
Even more ridiculous that Kane is on it. He probably had 4 goals total in February.

I think Salah will win it as it’s stupidly voted on in February when there’s still 2/5 of the season to go. That’s such a ridiculous thing that the award is almost not worth taking a blind bit of notice of. How can you win awards based on 3/5 of a season?

The fact that Rodri and Son aren’t even on there, as they’ve been as good as anyone in the list and better than most, also makes a mockery of it.

The list for me should be:
Rodri
de Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Son
CRonaldo

No voting ended in the 1st week of May (just before the wolves game where kev scored 4) . It used to be in Feb previously but now it was pushed this year after people made similar complains.

Should ideally be after the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.