PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Richardson was offside. The whole affair is ridiculous. If they decided to give a handball againdt Rodri, it's still not a penalty. Its a freekick to City for the Richarlison offside which was the prior offence
I’m not arguing with any of that I’m just saying that the assumption they’d have got a draw, had the penalty been awarded, is sOn my way! what presumptuous.

Richardson was offside. The whole affair is ridiculous. If they decided to give a handball againdt Rodri, it's still not a penalty. Its a freekick to City for the Richarlison offside which was the prior offence
He's onside.

But it doesn't matter. We benefited from a bad decision. Everton have a right to feel a bit aggrieved, funny as it is that they just always find ways to look like the most whiny and complaining bunch in the league.

We don't have to be in the moral right all the time.

FMjO3rEVgAEaZBd

He's onside.

But it doesn't matter. We benefited from a bad decision. Everton have a right to feel a bit aggrieved, funny as it is that they just always find ways to look like the most whiny and complaining bunch in the league.

We don't have to be in the moral right all the time.

FMjO3rEVgAEaZBd
Who says he's onside? There's no mention that there was even a check. Unless you can show me something more conclusive than this, then he's offside as far as I'm concerned:
richarlisonnbc-offside-line-jpg.37550

Please don't spread misinformation. It's bad enough with the dipper sycophants.

Who says he's onside? There's no mention that there was even a check. Unless you can show me something more conclusive than this, then he's offside as far as I'm concerned:
richarlisonnbc-offside-line-jpg.37550

Please don't spread misinformation. It's bad enough with the dipper sycophants.
The line that's drawn there has both of Dias' feet behind it, lol. Move it to where his back foot actually is and Richarlison is onside.

Also "misinformation", hilarious.

Another ex-Scouse player turned pundit and bullshitter stealing a living via our licence fee money working for the BBC.

Lawrenson was reviewing Everton vs Man City.

“Obviously at the weekend against Everton they got away with one. That handball decision was just staggering, when you consider that someone is watching all of the angles of the picture of the handball and decided that there’s nothing wrong with it, and that’s probably the worst ever decision VAR has ever made, I can’t think of a worse one,” Lawrenson said.

I can you Scouse c*nt!

FMo-Jr6-WWUAAYHEo.jpg

The line that's drawn there has both of Dias' feet behind it, lol. Move it to where his back foot actually is and Richarlison is onside.

Also "misinformation", hilarious.
"Lol" but that's not true though... One foot is on the line for a start but one of them is behind it. I said myself the line could be a bit further forward but the angle wont change much, it's plain as day who's relevant body parts(Dias' elbow can't play him on) are further ahead, to me. Look at Richarlison's right leg: his knee, his shoulder and his head are all ahead to my eyes. The line at least shows you that clearly enough.

You're free to have your opinion of course but the whole of the NBC studio(the source of that frame) were unanimous in saying he's offside and the majority of the people who have seen that say he looks offside too. In fact, you're the first person that has said otherwise(in reaction to this frame), I've come across. That's including outraged Liverpool fans who then moved the goalposts on their argument to "a different phase of play started when Ederson saved the shot".

Lastly, I asked you if you'd read/heard something I haven't because nothing in the relevant article indicates PGMOL said they did check for an offside in the build-up. If you'd have indicated it was just your opinion, I wouldn't have had reason to say it was misleading.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.