Phil and Jack on the lash?

We've got a coach who kept a suspected rapist in the squad. I think that says more than enough about how tough his punishment for Thicko and Dickhead was

The media has got more than enough evidence to wipe the floor with plenty of stupid footballers. They're their own worst enemies and deserve whatever they get thrown at them.
Ridiculous post

I like foden as a footballer but he does come across as being abit of a dickhead.
The whole changing his hair colour for the euros, stories in the past of cheating on his mrs while she was pregnant and constant stories of being out clubbing.

I get that’s he’s a young lad but I hope he doesn’t piss all his talent and potential up the wall.

These thickos get paid hundreds of thousands a week to be at their absolute peak. Elite sportspeople don't have 'normal' lives. They have to meet and maintain higher standards than us plebs.

I suspect that Phil Foden may be very close to 'last chance saloon'. He needs to grow up and accept his responsibilities.

Jack Grealish was known to be a dickhead before we signed him. It was only a matter of time before he reverted to type.

course they do have a normal life

Each to their own, as a club we should clamp down on it considering the current state of the world. If our squad got struck with it after that it’s just stupid isn’t it. If this was in months gone by then it’s fine, but at this moment it’s daft. Anyone with half a brain cell can see why

very clever to call people idiots behind a keyboard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.