Phil and Jack on the lash?

I think Pep has learned a lesson with Mendy. He treated him as an adult and Mendy betrayed his trust. The case is going to damage our club sadly.
You have mentioned this before about the possible damage to City when the case takes place….is it something you know for certain and are others associated with City going to be dragged into this ?

We've got a coach who kept a suspected rapist in the squad. I think that says more than enough about how tough his punishment for Thicko and Dickhead was

The media has got more than enough evidence to wipe the floor with plenty of stupid footballers. They're their own worst enemies and deserve whatever they get thrown at them.
There was plenty of punishment involved in keeping that player in the squad - it’s just that it was on us rather than him.

So we’re comparing a night on the piss with rape now?

lol
That's your exaggeration.

The fact is that Pep treated Mendy very leniently for a long period.

His 'punishment' of Foden and Grealish was non-existent, unless they've also both been fined two weeks wages, which I certainly hope they have.

That's your exaggeration.

The fact is that Pep treated Mendy very leniently for a long period.

His 'punishment' of Foden and Grealish was non-existent, unless they've also both been fined two weeks wages, which I certainly hope they have.
Mendy was treated like any footballer arrested on suspicion. He was allowed to keep playing football up until the point he was charged.

A certain A Johnson did the same.

Fair question. Im hoping he will grow out of it to be honest and it is a reflection of his age. I could be wrong, and maybe I prefer to believe it, but Foden seems the impressionable type. Grealish seems to have a bit more previous and seems to wilfully not follow instructions and at 26 you have to wonder when it will change.
Fair reply, Walker has still been a massive part of the team, despite his behaviour and his previous whilst being a lot older and a father. Our team is far from perfect, most footballers aren’t. Hopefully they knuckle down as much as possible.

We've got a coach who kept a suspected rapist in the squad. I think that says more than enough about how tough his punishment for Thicko and Dickhead was

The media has got more than enough evidence to wipe the floor with plenty of stupid footballers. They're their own worst enemies and deserve whatever they get thrown at them.
What a ridiculous thing to accuse Pep of!, where is your evidence that City suspected Mendy was a sex offender before the charges were brought against him?.

Maybe we should sack Pep as well as Phil and Jack!!

What a ridiculous thing to accuse Pep of!, where is your evidence that City suspected Mendy was a sex offender before the charges were brought against him?.

Maybe we should sack Pep as well as Phil and Jack!!
And Walker retrospectively for having an orgy during lockdown.

I think you'll find that the club expects players to be a lot more like the Neville brothers than you could imagine. Like them or not, they were model professionals who did not (to my knowledge) disrespect or embarrass their clubs or their families.

Foden and Grealish acted like a pair of thick schoolkids - they were probably laughing behind Pep's back after he censured them. Foden needs to grow up and spend his free time being a decent father to his children rather than drinking and seeking out prostitutes.

As for Grealish... He got into his car when drunk, with the intention to drive. Not only is he a dickhead, he's a dickhead who could have killed someone. He's a wrong 'un and a bad influence as far as I'm concerned.
Gotta be honest Lavinda, with this kind of zero tolerance approach I’d be quite happy for you to be Home Secretary in charge of toughening up law and order.

However when it comes to City players who I still childishly hero worship then I’m hypocritically prepared to offer them chance after chance as long as they’re contributing on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.