Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of who? he can be a sub as the others deserve to be on the field to get 100 pts,they have earned it

silva, de bruyne anyone really in attack... why not. we played a 'weaker team last night. the reality is the games a bit of a friendly and as i said he isn't going to make us weaker and think we ( some fans) need to stop being so scared of playing youngsters.

just like last night i think we will play a weaker team against southampton anyway.

silva, de bruyne anyone really in attack... why not. we played a 'weaker team last night. the reality is the games a bit of a friendly and as i said he isn't going to make us weaker and think we ( some fans) need to stop being so scared of playing youngsters.

just like last night i think we will play a weaker team against southampton anyway.
So dave or kev miss out on getting 100 pts? not going to happen,we won't play it like a friendly,we will go for the win and huge landmark that'll be in the books forever,the kids can wait their turn

So dave or kev miss out on getting 100 pts? not going to happen,we won't play it like a friendly,we will go for the win and huge landmark that'll be in the books forever,the kids can wait their turn

they arent missing out, more then likely they will play or come off the bench and theyve played all season- doubt they'd start crying about it. I didnt say we would play it like a friendly, the game in reality isn't that important. the seasons over and if the points total was so vital and we have to play the strongest side, then why did we play a second string side last night ?

the kids always seem to be waiting their turn. it comes to a point where you actually have to play them. this game for me is perfect for foden to start/get a decent minutes. hes a first team player, who is more then good enough. have some faith in him...

they arent missing out, more then likely they will play or come off the bench and theyve played all season- doubt they'd start crying about it. I didnt say we would play it like a friendly, however the game in reality isn't that important. the seasons over and if the points total was so vital and we have to play the strongest side then why did we play a second string side last night ?

the kids always seem to be waiting their turn. it comes to a point where you actually have to play them. this game for me is perfect for foden to start/get a decent minutes. hes a first team player, who is more then good enough. have some faith in him...
He is also a kid who will get his turn next season,pep has said dave will play less next season so phil will get his minutes instead,pep is keeping his feet on the ground and making him earn a spot which imo is the right thing to do,i expect he will be on the bench on sunday and get some time to get his medal.I don't know why pep weakened us yesterday,not playing eddie when he was on for the golden glove annoyed me,goalies don't need resting especially as the back up is useless

Silva won’t play anymore this season. Kev on the other hand I think will play and will try hard to get 1 assist past Leroy haha.

Pep said that young players don't get the same experience they get in B teams abroad etc...

Now with a run on meaningless games to give the kids like Foden, Diaz and Nmencha some experience they barely get off the bench.

It's abundantly obvious these players on not in the long term plans.

I fully expect at least 2 of them to be loaned out to get experience.

These kids are too good, have to much potential to be wasting their time on the bench or not making the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.