_102268983_foden.png

Phil's idea of fun.

I prefer Oleksandr's
27yqr07.jpg

_102268983_foden.png

Phil's idea of fun.

I prefer Oleksandr's
27yqr07.jpg
But but but we're all being told he thinks too much of himself, has bad habits and will never make it as a footballer...

Surely he's actually fallen out of a nightclub with a brazzer on his arm, coked off his nut and stolen that fish from someone???!

I realised today that the last time United won the league, Foden was 12. In his entire time at secondary school they only won it once. Times really have changed.

Can't wait to see him next season, i'm assuming he'll be starting most of the preseason and possibly be getting some league minutes early on as KDB, Silva & co. get extended rest from the world cup.

Last edited:
I realised today that the last time United won the league, Foden was 12. In his entire time at secondary school they only won it once. Times really have changed.

Can't wait to see him next season, i'm assuming he'll be starting most of the preseason and possibly be getting some league minutes early on as KDB, Silva & co. get extended rest from the world cup.

He’ll be with England U19’s I think, so he’ll miss the American tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.