Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have to make it with us, but we'll end up getting a lot more for them when we sell them if they're given a chance in the first team. Brad Smith was nowhere near good enough for Liverpool, but Bournemouth ended up paying £6 million for him based on a few first team appearances.

Haven't we just sold Olivier Ntcham to Celtic for £5M? Didn't even play a single game for us.

Very impressive. Got lovely balance and confident with the ball. Long way to go before we get really excited but training with Silvas, KDB, Sane who are similar styles will help his development.

Can't even comprehend what it must feel like to be Phil Foden right now. He's a lifelong blue, local lad, 17 years of age and playing for City, with Pep Guardiola saying he's special and is lost for words. I mean, what the fuck must that feel like!?

Can't even comprehend what it must feel like to be Phil Foden right now. He's a lifelong blue, local lad, 17 years of age and playing for City, with Pep Guardiola saying he's special and is lost for words. I mean, what the fuck must that feel like!?

I don't think I'd stop grinning for months. Just IMAGINE. It's life affirming stuff. Guardiola, the best in his eyes, saying that...after his debut at 17 for his boyhood club, in a derby, in front of tens of thousands of people. It's just mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.