Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we as a team improved when he cam on as a sub, and I bet Pep never mind Franny will be absolutely buzzing that he did not get bullied off the ball and not only lasted the full 90 minutes but improved over the course of the game against very good quality players

Huge boost that he came through the whole game and didn't look the slightest out of place. Foden has no fear and is always asking for the ball - you can still see the very slightest of rawness in his game that is bound to be there with his age, but Pep and the rest of the squad will only make him flourish and become a future Blue legend

Thought we as a team improved when he cam on as a sub, and I bet Pep never mind Franny will be absolutely buzzing that he did not get bullied off the ball and not only lasted the full 90 minutes but improved over the course of the game against very good quality players
He is also a recordbreaker, as he would be the first player in history to both start and come on as a sub in a competitive match.

Hes a unique sort of player with special skills ,learning how to utilise them into a winning team performance, those drives down the flanks and then the precision balls into the middle ,a central midfielder who could do all the donkey work, but also then produce the unexpected in the last third

Did you see that Phil Foden turn tonight on the right-hand side of the box in the 1st half, or did I imagine it
Kicking the ball from one foot to the other, whilst doing a 360, the 2nd kick nutmegging the defender, and then turning to chase the ball. OMG That was brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.