Phil Foden PFA Player of the Year and 4 City players in PFA Team of the Year

Well done Phil. Custis what a c@nt

The man with his finger on the pulse...

images

his own...

images

White should have been in over Walker as well. Although, Palmer should undoubtedly be in over one of Rice or Odegaard, IMO.
Another one for the Joke Thread!
You’re on a roll!
Bring Sterling back, now White had a better season than Walker???

Walker was in the UEFA Team of the Year, City Captain, England Captain, and was a stand out at the Euros…you know, the one White refused to play in because he spit his dummy out!

There’s an argument that BERNARDO is overlooked and greatly underestimated by everyone who doesn’t watch City every game, but whom does he replace? Odegaard? Rice? Probably not happening!

But, it’s hilarious that anyone could suggest that OVER HALF of the PFA Team of the Year should be from a team THAT WON FUCK ALL!!!

For my money, RODRI should have been POTY and Foden should have been YPOTY, but then I think Rodri is the best, most complete player in the world and Foden is the best young player in England by a stretch!

I know you are new here (March 2024) and I welcome new voices and insight, but seriously…

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.