Phil Foden to leave England camp

Is there any suggestion that he's slept with them? Or are you all jumping to conclusions?

Obviously he's broken the rules regardless and deserves to be punished but wait until we know the facts before you start proclaiming him a love rat.
Are you expecting a sex tape?

Anybody trying to defend them let me put this scenario to you.

Due to this bollox covid I have not been able to see my mother in law for 3 months in a care home with late stage Alzheimer’s. My wife who previously cared for her 24/7 for 4 years isn’t allowed near her. Let that sink in.

The reason being people do not listen or follow the rules especially young people.

covid maybe a load of bollox but the rules are the rules and people’s life’s are being shattered with job losses, death & unable to see family.

how he can even look in peps eyes knowing his mother died of covid is beyond me.

yes he made a mistake but it’s a huge mistake during a very delicate time. He’s in a luxury position & you do not risk other people’s life’s. He has a family & his fellow city team to protect.

To the blues who think he has done this because he is "young and daft" or it's his personal life and nothing to do with City I ask you to watch Khaldoon's interview where he talks about Foden and the pride on his face. Talking about how he is so proud of Phil. Foden has slapped everyone in the face by being a selfish prick. Mrs, kid, City, Khaldoon and Pep. Sorry.

Wonder if the mud slinging will be sent in our direction because of this.

Are you expecting a sex tape?
Of course not. But there is no evidence to suggest anything untoward in that regard. Usually these scandals are confirmed by the girl/s selling their story and the guy/s not denying it. But none of that has happened here (yet). All we know is that they were in a room looking at their phones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.