Phil Foden to leave England camp

Had I just completed my senior England debut (it would have been fifty years ago and not having the right kind of feet didn't help me one bit) I would have kept to right side of every fuckin' rule laid down and a few more I'd have put in place myself. The argument is that he is a kid doesn't wash. He's a young adult, and yes, we all make mistakes, but he shouldn't be having those kinds of errors of judgment even at 20 years old and within an England camp.

I'm not defending the error at all, I'm just saying errors in judgement are possible. Once you've made that error you deserve to be punished, he will be. As he grows up them errors will be eradicated, it's obviously a lot more serious cause it's with England, not as if he's sneaked a Lambert and Butler out of his bedroom window.

It Has been established that he broke Covid Protocol your assuming he has done something else without the full facts
Just to get caught doing that alone is bad enough, but he has already been warned for breaking COVID lockdown rules.

20 or not, he is high profile, you can't make mistakes, that is the downside of fame and fortune.

Very disappointing this. The club statement tells you how Pep and City feel about it.

Brainless from Foden. Now the key is to learn from that and come back stronger. Everybody makes mistakes but not everybody learns from them.

Reykjavík Metropolitan Police says they will examine allegations that Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood were visited by two local women during England's trip to Iceland. [
@TeleFootball

Gareth Southgate: "The two boys [Foden/Greenwood] are going to find themselves in a position where there will be lots of judgement of them from afar. They understand they have got this wrong..." [via
@MarkyMBryans

Gareth Southgate on Phil Foden/Mason Greenwood: "They have responsibilities, they have apologised. For the rest, we have to get to the bottom of all the facts." [via
@NizaarKinsella

Gareth Southgate on Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood: "They've been naive. I recognise their age but the whole world is dealing with this pandemic." Southgate also adds that he wants full facts before deciding any future impact on the players' England careers.

Serious shit ,o h phil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.