Phil Foden to leave England camp

I was proud of him when he made the England team. I dont care about the shagging if indeed there was any. In ordinary times I would proud of him for that too I suppose, but we arent in those times. There is another thread under this one about Mahrez and Laporte testing positive for covid and discussing the knock on effect that has. Not respecting the enforced bubble and being reckless like this when away in an international squad does nothing to help that does it. This virus spreads unless it is managed and he could have created a problem just by not sticking to the rules that we have at the moment. Those rules have, after all, enabled us to have football back at all, and it was crap without it.
Why would you be proud of someone cheating on his other half and young child?

I'm sure he'll have plenty of time to consider the foolishness of his actions when he's watching the next few internationals from his sofa and his partner leaves him to change his kid's nappy at 3 am in the morning. Plenty of other promising English midfielders ready to take your place Phil if you can't handle the responsibility properly - apart from risking the spread of Covid to the whole England squad, management and support staff. Won't be the first young player to make an error so let's hope you steer clear of temptation from now on.

having watched the video,does he even look up to them ? he's on his phone, if that's all they've got on him he will easily get away with it from the mrs

as for breaking "lockdown rules" he wont get away with that, endangering his fellow pros and family ,as im sure none of them have broken lockdown rules.

big storm about fuck all.

people saying they were shagging, he doesn't even look at them in the video, i thought it was going to be some kissing sat on laps video,but he was on his phone, whilst one of the girls takes a sneaky 3 sec video ,load of fucking old women on here gossiping

I’ve known young Phil since he was 12 and he is a very quite young man. I looked at the daily mail video today and it appears to me that he wasn’t doing anything wrong. The media are a poisonous lot and as we all know especially towards City. Don’t fall for this people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.