Phil Foden to leave England camp

I have no problem with how much Foden gets paid. My worry is that this whole episode will affect his performance on the field. He will be hammered in the media now and the pressure that creates can be horrific. I think it will damage City, at least in the short-term, and that will hurt the fans.
My other worry is that the very best players are usually very measured in the way they behave on and off the field. Think about people like David Silva, KDB, or Vincent Kompany. They have the right temperament to be world-class players. This episode puts a question mark over Foden's character, even at the age of 20. It was a crazy decision on his first England call-up. I hope he recovers from the fall-out.
Yes he made a very big mistake, and he's got to deal with it ,ie with his family and club personally. But personally I'm not bothered what the media think or say , most of the media report shite about the club daily anyway !

There is a video that shows the girls talking to Phil and Greenwood on a phone and arranging to go to the hotel. It doesn’t look or sound good at all and I am pretty sure that it’s Phil doing the arranging. Piss poor from the both of them....

I agree. My comment was before the video was leaked.
Foden is a numpty, sending pics etc. Breaking the covid regulations is just as bad.

His Mrs is also stunning, what's he doing?? He shouldn't be doing it regardless of whether his gf is stunning or not but why drive a Skoda when you have a Ferrari at home?

Hopefully it will be tomorrow's chip shop paper, he learns from it and moves on. Doesn't make it right but the media seem to have forgotten Grealish's antics.

There is a video that shows the girls talking to Phil and Greenwood on a phone and arranging to go to the hotel. It doesn’t look or sound good at all and I am pretty sure that it’s Phil doing the arranging. Piss poor from the both of them....

Sounded to me as if he didn’t know what it was about but Greenwood in the background did

You could excuse him (or at least mitigate this behaviour) on the grounds of age if he was 15 years old. But he's 20 and an adult. However, I'm glad he's apologised. That makes him a bit more mature than some of the Neanderthals who've been posting on here today. This thread has been cringe-worthy at times because a minority of posters have failed to curb their misogynistic bullshit.
Sox Pam but I think your years are a bit out. I wasn't that bothered about girls when I was fifteen. Once I got to 20 it was a different story, and I've been foolish with women ever since.

Deserves a lifetime international ban.

Anything to keep him away from the absolute shit-show that is "club ingerland". Rags at international level, managed by a buffoon, hyped yet hated in equal measure by the press. 1 City player called-up to play for this lot is 1 too many in my view.

now if it was me caught with 2 birds, I would have thought I was very lucky at 20, but I'm not a football player away from home with a wife/girlfriend and a baby BOTH PLAYERS ARE TWATS and I hope pep gives him hell when he gets back and I'm sure his Mrs will

I repeat. It's a sting aka Sven..Allardyce etc. Model carved out of oak contacts young 18 year old rich football player bored out iof his tree. It's not rocket science . They fell for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.