Phil Foden wins FWA footballer & PL player of the year.

KDB being injured was the best thing that could have happened for him.

It was pretty much Pep saying "you want to drive the car? Here are the keys". And he's been the player we've constantly been told he has the potential to be.

And congratulations to Bunny Shaw as well. Another monster season in front of goal and hopefully a WSL title as well

You could make a case he has been the best player in the whole of football this season. He will never get the credit Bellingham gets despite being a better player, we already know that, so he won't be getting any Ballon d'Or awards, even if he was to be the best player in a winning England team at the Euros, they'll still give it to Bellingham.

That's nothing against Bellingham, and its probably unnecessary to bring him into the thread, i just use him as an example bec I just like seeing players get what they deserve and although Phil will win domestic awards, you get the feeling he could be a cut above anyone in football and never get those bigger awards. They already know who they want to win these Ballon d'Or awards and as long as their man does pretty well, the PR will force the narrative of why its deserved and people buy it.

Fully deserved. He’s been world class this season and I’d argue our most important player. He’s carried us at times and won games on his own.

Stockport Jimmy grimble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.