Phil Jones to leave United after 12 years

Well said @kaz7 if Phil Jones is suffering with depression he deserves our best wishes - his money might help him get treatment more quickly than someone reliant upon the NHS - but I for one hope the sun comes out again for him And he sees happier times. Leaving a career in football is a challenging and very difficult time for a lot of players.
Money and fame didnt help Robert Enke.

Does anybody else feel a bit sorry for him...?
Completely out of his depth on the main stage and hyped to death by the red media..comparisons to the great Duncan Edwards were being made,leading forlorn Phil to wrap himself in the Munich 1958 disaster memories 1 year... a step which even some utd fans found a bit too much.

I will always have fond memories of being at Old Trafford when Sergio seared past him to score on that wonderful wonderful night.

Be interesting to see where he ends up...
It’s a good job my club haven’t got a pot to piss in, otherwise he would be nailed on to turn up (injured, of course) at the Baggies.

Dealing with depression and anxiety is crippling , wish people wouldnt use money to beat anyone with , the black dog doesnt discriminate
puppy-shot-schedule-02.jpg.optimal.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.