Phil Jones to leave United after 12 years

Regardless of whether or not Jones is a decent chap, to me it makes no difference. He was a rag.

I am so petty and narrow-minded when it comes to those detestable, vermin çunts that I will deliberately not see the wood for the trees - my dislike is too intensely embedded within my aging psyche.
As far as I'm concerned the deformed-looking prick crossed the Rubicon when he signed for them.

SCUM.
when you get older you realise you have to let go of all the hatred for their players, fans yes but not players with the exception of rat face of course

when you get older you realise you have to let go of all the hatred for their players, fans yes but not players with the exception of rat face of course
How old are you when this happens.
I'm 46 and hate every single fucking one.
To the point where I can count on one hand the amount of times I've heard any of them speak.
If they come on TV or radio I turn over

There's something I find rather comforting about his disfigured features, because whatever happens in life I can always say that at least I'm not as ugly as Phil Jones. I could walk along the road and a car could pass me by with the driver going through one of those huge puddles of rainwater, and I could be absolutely drenched from head to toe, but it wouldn't upset me because at least I'm not as ugly as Phil Jones. I could walk into a glass door in a restaurant and go arse over head, landing in an undignified heap on the Axminster. Everybody would point at at me and giggle nervously and I'd be the laughing stock of the place, but at least I wouldn't be as ugly as Phil Jones.

You see, even I have something to be grateful for.
So cruel………but you have just absolutely cracked me up

Regardless of whether or not Jones is a decent chap, to me it makes no difference. He was a rag.

I am so petty and narrow-minded when it comes to those detestable, vermin çunts that I will deliberately not see the wood for the trees - my dislike is too intensely embedded within my aging psyche.
As far as I'm concerned the deformed-looking prick crossed the Rubicon when he signed for them.

SCUM.
Haha I don't agree with you but that genuinely made me laugh! :) Absolutely brilliant!

Millions of men, women and children suffer with depression, except most have to work 40 hours or carry on school and deal with it. Earning 180k a week, while not working and trying to get people to feel sorry for you is a far cry from reality. It reminds me of Stan wanting sympathy by being depressed yet decked Ulrika.

Good on his day but nothing special. It's like how Pallister and Bruce were overhyped but rarely made an impact in internationals

Have you read Paul Lakes autobiography? It's brutal to have the thing you love most taken away from you regardless of what you earn or who you play for.

Correct. To nearly all of their players, it's a job, nothing more. They'd have precious little affinity with the club or the area. I suppose you could say the same for most players, mind. Yes, including ours.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.