Phil - Scapegoats and witch hunts

They could do with you over at the Pundits' Centre in Berlin..! Mind, they'd probably give you the boot/the 'Summerbee treatment' after one appearance..!!
I was there last night and to be fair, the England supporters inside the stadium were far more supportive towards Foden than those who post on Twitter.

Bellingham is a seriously overhyped egotistical whinging ****. Him and Foden want to take up the same positions and clearly cant play together, and based on the three games so far Foden is clearly the more influential player on the pitch. (But the media love Bellingcunt)

Three changes and England will be fine:
1. Pick a left winger, drop Bellingcunt
2. Play Mainoo instead of Gallagher
3. Drop Kane for someone who will stay in position up front.
And drop Saka for Palmer.

I take it you’re being facetious because nobody will think or say any of that. If they’re at all normal they will wish him all the luck. What’s more important- your family or shit Southgate football watched by stupid critics in the media

There will definitely be numpties who think leaving the England camp during a tournament is a sin regardless of the reason.

He might need to by a same day return flight anyway, we could be out by Sunday evening without him.

There will definitely be numpties who think leaving the England camp during a tournament is a sin regardless of the reason.

He might need to by a same day return flight anyway, we could be out by Sunday evening without him.
The team will definitely miss him - he’s the only one who runs & presses the opposition !

Phil, a word of advice. Don't do what I did.
Mrs Mists waters broke at midnight. 2.30am my son was born. At 3am I told the midwife I was getting off cos I was knackered.
Fuck me, one little comment and I got blasted by her. Apparently birth takes it out of you, my comment, 'don't I know it' didn't go down to well either. She told me she was referring to Mrs Mist. My parting shot of 'at least she can have a lie in, I'm on work at 8 was even worse.

Bloody NHS, mind you that was Wythenshawe, Phils missus will be at Stepping Hill, might be different.

An illuminating look at why CITY Phil Foden can dominate a game and score 1 in 3, while ENGLAND Phil Foden looks like a lost kid at times!

Give him the fucking ball when he’s made space in a positive area and you might actually see what all the fuss was about with the PLAYER OF THE FUCKING SEASON!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.