PhilPig Face Jones

The Fat el Hombre

If one thing satisfied me today it was watching the pig faced one running around like a dick. I wouldn't get wound up by that if I was you, by his reaction it was clear to see just how much those songs must be driving him mad. He was on for about ten minutes or whatever but was running round trying to ram it in our faces, I just found it funny. And the next game I can't wait to sing, with gusto

YOU sign PHIL JONES
WE sign KUN AGUERO

Knowing just how pink his fat little face is as he sits on his couch preparing to warm the bench at united, the fat inbred ****

phil-jones.jpg

Still champions, we gave em 8 points with 6 games to go we can do 6 points with 22 games to go

Thought exactly the same mate, to see this pleb bouncing around like he'd won a world cup shows how much we get under his skin.

I don't hate him but do find him absolutely comical. A useless plank.
With Tevez' late kick out at him right in front of Sir Baconface, I thought Jones led with am elbow to the face, little tosser.

He totally embarrassed himself yesterday.

When he ran up to Van Persie and jumped in his arms lol. Van Persie looked a bit confused and unsure as to whether he was celebrating 'enough' at that point.

Massive over reaction. What a bellend.

They always do this and always seem to have done,well for the last 10-15 years at least.This goading and celebrating in front of our fans,sometimes well away from the goalscorer and their own fans.No wonder everybody hates them.

paulchapo said:
They always do this and always seem to have done,well for the last 10-15 years at least.This goading and celebrating in front of our fans,sometimes well away from the goalscorer and their own fans.No wonder everybody hates them.

Its the ones that wouldn't dream of saying anything when the games on the line but large it up when the games won that make me laugh.

Shithouses

Already knew the type of person Jones is so his actions absolutely no surprise.

Kompany brushing him aside like an insignificant little insect and the mockery of his face at Sunderland must really have touched a nerve. The last few months must have been mental torture for him being injured and a figure of complete and utter ridicule. At least his teammates actually did something. What was his main impact after he came on? Oh that's right conceding from a corner via the ball going through his legs. Tremendous contribution.

I don't hate him neither, i do however want to hear the noise that goes with that face.

Something like a camel being raped by chewbacca possibly ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.