PhilPig Face Jones

Respect boys. This guy is Duncan Edwards, Franco Baresi, Franz Beckenbauer, Ferenc Puskas rolled into one. Or is that TomTom Cleverley? I do get mixed up with these SuperDuperMANUreMegastars. They way they just come tripping off the conveyor belt!

Vinjay said:
Already knew the type of person Jones is so his actions absolutely no surprise.

Kompany brushing him aside like an insignificant little insect and the mockery of his face at Sunderland must really have touched a nerve. The last few months must have been mental torture for him being injured and a figure of complete and utter ridicule. At least his teammates actually did something. What was his main impact after he came on? Oh that's right conceding from a corner via the ball going through his legs. Tremendous contribution.
The mockery of his face at Sunderland? I know nothing of this but like the sound of it. Somebody fill me in?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Respect boys. This guy is Duncan Edwards, Franco Baresi, Franz Beckenbauer, Ferenc Puskas rolled into one. Or is that TomTom Cleverley? I do get mixed up with these SuperDuperMANUreMegastars. They way they just come tripping off the conveyor belt!

He's another complete bell end! He's got a face you'd never tire of punching...

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
No you're right. Cleverley is Zinedine Zidane, Pele, Johann Cruyff & Phil Neville rolled into one.

citykev28 said:
I believe this is the time to step up the piss taking of this facially challenged fuckwit.

I think we are getting to him just fine at the moment mate, judging by his celebration on Sunday.
Either that or he's been taking cuntish lessons of Rooney.

We should do a photoshop Phil thread. Put the best of them on some stickers for the sty.

He's got a head that begs for some creative photoshopping.

I did, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't take the piss out of him for the rest of his career.

Especially as he's shown how much it upsets him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.