PhilPig Face Jones

The kid just doesn't photo well, does he?

PHIL-JONES_2869926.jpg

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Many on here wanted to sign him last year..........

I that is what makes him such a comical masterpiece, because at infrequent times he does look rather good, hence the 'hype' that was surrounding hi and why some would have wanted to sign him. Such as the countless times I heard him be referred to as a future England captain etc. However the majority of the time he's an absolute oaf, and absolutely all of the time he is hideous.

AD4 said:

I that is what makes him such a comical masterpiece, because at infrequent times he does look rather good, hence the 'hype' that was surrounding hi and why some would have wanted to sign him. Such as the countless times I heard him be referred to as a future England captain etc. However the majority of the time he's an absolute oaf, and absolutely all of the time he is hideous.

Asking a serious question here (appreciate this is probably not the right thread) but how often do you actually watch Phil Jones? and i mean watch full 90 minute games? twice a season when we play you? maybe 2 or 3 other times on live sky games? the rest i gather would be purely Match of the day highlights, id say you dont watch him anywhere near enough to base such an opinion.

For instance if i was to ask you how he played at the weekend what would you say? you wouldn't of watched it would you, game wasn't shown anywhere on TV, so most likely you'll not have a clue, which basically sums up most opposition fans for 99% of his games, based on about 4 games a season and the odd MOTD highlight package, its not just you btw, ive probably got the same opinion of James milner for example, probably because i dont watch him anywhere near as much as you do.

I understand he did a few things at the end of the recent derby game thats not gone down well hence the comments, thats fine, im sure i say similar things about Tevez and co on other forums with United fans, but as a player hes got great potential, theres a reason why all the top clubs were circling him 18 months ago, but yeah i do get it, players you hate you arent going to praise, im the same.

Van Persies left peg said:
AD4 said:

Asking a serious question here (appreciate this is probably not the right thread) but how often do you actually watch Phil Jones? and i mean watch full 90 minute games? twice a season when we play you? maybe 2 or 3 other times on live sky games? the rest i gather would be purely Match of the day highlights, id say you dont watch him anywhere near enough to base such an opinion.

For instance if i was to ask you how he played at the weekend what would you say? you wouldn't of watched it would you, game wasn't shown anywhere on TV, so most likely you'll not have a clue, which basically sums up most opposition fans for 99% of his games, based on about 4 games a season and the odd MOTD highlight package, its not just you btw, ive probably got the same opinion of James milner for example, probably because i dont watch him anywhere near as much as you do.

I understand he did a few things at the end of the recent derby game thats not gone down well hence the comments, thats fine, im sure i say similar things about Tevez and co on other forums with United fans, but as a player hes got great potential, theres a reason why all the top clubs were circling him 18 months ago, but yeah i do get it, players you hate you arent going to praise, im the same.

Have.

BlueMo' said:
Van Persies left peg said:
AD4 said:

Have.

Cheers bud, Oxford or Cambridge? :)

Anyway carry on with the jones abuse, some of its quite funny :) i was just curious how often many of you watch him enough to base an opinion on him as a player.

Just checking i got the English right in this one, looks good :)

I watched him at Blackburn and thought he was overrated… watched him plenty of times at United and just laughed! Did you pay 17 million for him?? Future England captain I was once told

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.