Phoenix Club Arise like lions after slumber

This board is infested with fucking wet knicker jobs.

Do me a favour, start the club tomorrow and fuck off with the rest of 'em.

Maybe FC United will do a merger and you can all hold self-righteous hands together.

You can call it the United Manchester of Facebook indignant FC.

The lunatics have overtaken the asylum.

Better that than 'fans' who only give a fuck about success.

This board is infested with fucking wet knicker jobs.

Do me a favour, start the club tomorrow and fuck off with the rest of 'em.

Maybe FC United will do a merger and you can all hold self-righteous hands together.

You can call it the United Manchester of Facebook indignant FC.

The lunatics have overtaken the asylum.
I almost stood up and started applauding when I read this. Well said that man.

Too early to start discussing?

Our club announced it's divorce from us today. We need to start a love affair all again.
Go to Maine Road FC, they already have a lovely badge

200px-Maine_Road_FC_Logo.png

Better that than 'fans' who only give a fuck about success.

So now it's a proper fan competition, is it?

Let's here it then?

With the greatest respect, because I generally act with respect to everybody, barring the odd loon, explain to me the criteria for being a proper City fan?

The hypocrisy throughout this board is astounding.

We have spent £1bn (depending on who you want to believe) on essentially guaranteeing ten successive years of Champions League participation.

This has been done at the expense of various clubs without a quarter of the financial advantage, sometimes.

Coupled with trophies beating the likes of Villa, Sunderland, Stoke, Watford, in the process.

We put nine past Burton in a semi-final, FFS. Beat Bristol City in another...

I'm just as upset as many when it comes to being complicit with the very teams which have tried to cut us off at the knees.

However, I think those City fans now digging out the club need to take a step back and wait for the whole thing to play out.

We are not in possession of any real facts, and we certainly can't preach about the integrity of preserving the domestic league when our vast resources have made it a closed shop for us, certainly when it comes finishing top four this last decade.

I don't want a closed shop, let me be clear, but I support the premise of a European Super League that rapidly improves the current Champions League format, subject to those tweaks that still allow for aspiration.

Last edited:

Let's here it then?

With the greatest respect, because I generally act with respect to everybody, barring the odd loon, explain to me the criteria for being a proper City fan?

We have spent £1bn (depending on who you want to believe) on essentially guaranteeing ten successive years of Champions League participation.

This has been done at the expense of various clubs without a quarter of the financial advantage, sometimes.

Coupled with trophies beating the likes of Villa, Sunderland, Stoke, in the process.

I'm just as upset as many when it comes to being complicit with the very teams which have tried to cut us off at the knees.

However, I think those City fans now digging out the club need to take a step back and wait for the whole thing to play out.

We are not in possession of any real facts, and we certainly can't preach about the integrity of preserving the domestic league when our vast resources have made it a closed shop for us, certainly when it comes finishing top four this last decade.

I don't want a closed shop, let me be clear, but I support the premise of a European Super League that rapidly improves the current Champions League format, subject to those tweaks that still allow for aspiration.
FFS why have you spoilt the loony thread with some intelligent and thoughtful insight?

Let's here it then?

Coupled with trophies beating the likes of Villa, Sunderland, Stoke, Watford, in the process.

We put nine past Burton in a semi-final, FFS. Beat Bristol City in another...

Tell me now how any club can ever again do what we have done with the investment we were lucky enough to get.

Then tell me how that's fair.

Tell me now how any club can ever again do what we have done with the investment we were lucky enough to get.

Then tell me how that's fair.

No club could ever do what we have done, because Uefa had already made sure of it, implementing FFP to avoid another City scenario.

There is the hypocrisy, putting out statements that they are preserving the lifeblood of the game, yet having already put regulations is place that made it impossible to replicate.

In my humble opinion, we got lucky, with owners who aren't your regular investors, same as PSG.

I didn't say it was fair, football never really has been.

It certainly can't be construed as fair either that our £600m squad laying waste to the majority of the Premier League, barring the odd bloody nose?

And I do suspect one of the motives for this being rolled out quickly is because the Saudis are pushing hard again on Newcastle, and the supposed elite don't want to see that happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.